20/12/07AD Lost on our way back to Ichikawa

Date: 20th December 2007AD
Time: n/a
Location: OMF Guest House, Ichikawa
Current Mood: very tired
What happened:

Woke up pretty tired again. The rest did some cleaning whilst I tried to catch some more rest. My head was feeling pretty heavy.

Richard came over around 9am and we had some last minute admin stuff as well as a short prayer and praise time. It was encouraging despite feeling like very under the weather.

Richard then dropped us off at Sapporo domestic airport where we checked in and grabbed a very quick (and salty!) lunch of hotdogs. Spent most of the flight sleeping.

Then we got lost :P We boarded a train to Sugano and ended up taking a very long one (which stopped at every station on the way). I was not feeling crash hot at all. Then during a change of trains we realised very quickly that we had boarded the wrong train - instead of continuing down the line it diverted and took us on a half hour detour. I can laugh at it now, but I was really dead throughout the whole experience :P

3 hours after boarding the train at the airport we finally made it and I stayed back in the room whilst the others went out for dinner. Steph bought me a bento box and I crashed soon after dinner. It was very good sleep.

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com